​Hey everyone!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! We will be having our regularly scheduled meeting tonight in the PAC Room (Robo 104) @9 PM. We will be going over very important details for the campus wide event, which is this coming Sunday (11/8)! Please, please come since this is the last meeting before our big event. Hope to see you all there!

Best,

Kishan, Kamran, Diksha, and Angad

Get involved with Milan today!
Blitz us! [log in to unmask]
Join us on Facebook!  https://www.facebook.com/groups/DartmouthMilan
Check out our website! http://sites.dartmouth.edu/milan/

"Milan," a Hindi/Urdu word meaning "community," is the South Asian social and cultural group Dartmouth. Founded in 1987, Milan spans all of South Asia and serves as a focal point for students of South Asian origin and anyone interested in the region.