Come one come all to—wait…
WE'RE COMING TO YOU!

Place your orders HERE for CUPCAKES and PUMPKIN PIE delivered anywhere on campus this Thursday, 8-10pm!

order for your grandma, your lover, your ex-lover, your friend, your doganyone!
Want an entire pumpkin pie to yourself?! (me too)
well no one will have to know because it will arrive nicely packaged directly to your dorm!

ORDER HERE!!!

All proceeds help refugee burmese women and children live happier, healthier lives! Our partner organization helps these women avoid becoming victims of human trafficking and tragic illnesses.
--
GlobeMed at Dartmouth
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization