Join us for a celebration of Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead).

We will first have a short ceremony in the Baker Berry corridor, a procession to the LALACS House, then a vigil in the back of the LALACS house, and finish with food, drinks, and music in the LALACS Basement.
This will be a spiritual closing to Latinx Heritage Month at Dartmouth.
Sponsored by Dartmouth CoFIRED and La Alianza Latina

Dartmouth Coalition For Immigration Reform, Equality and DREAMers (CoFIRED)
"...Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..."
Stay Connected to Dartmouth CoFIRED:
Facebook | Twitter