?

Join us for a celebration of Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead).

We will first have a short ceremony in the Baker Berry corridor, a procession to the LALACS House, then a vigil in the back of the LALACS house, and finish with food, drinks, and music in the LALACS Basement.
This will be a spiritual closing to Latinx Heritage Month at Dartmouth.
Sponsored by Dartmouth CoFIRED and La Alianza Latina

?[cid:139420a7-8340-4ed5-be04-38f72da74bc6]

Dartmouth Coalition For Immigration Reform, Equality and DREAMers (CoFIRED)
"...Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free..."
Stay Connected to Dartmouth CoFIRED:
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthCoFIRED?> | Twitter <https://twitter.com/DmouthCoFIRED>