Dartmouth Spectra

A social group for queer* and allied** students!

Presents:

Spectra Spooks Halloween Social

Friday from 6-8pm

@Triangle House Basement

Pizza, Candy, Drinks, Good Vibes, and Great Company! All people, monsters, aliens, and witches welcome! Dress up!

Want to learn more about Spectra? Visit our FaceBook page or our new OrgSync profile!

 *We use the word "queer" as an umbrella term that encompasses a number of identities including (but not limited to) lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, genderqueer, asexual, and questioning.

 **Allied students are those who do not identify as queer but wish to show their support for the queer community.​​