Crisis Management with MiddCORE

Learn how to take charge and manage a crisis

Hone your leadership and mediation skills with our Crisis Management Workshop

The very nature of a crisis suggests unfolding events with precipitous
consequences and the challenge of incomplete information, time pressure,
and the need for dynamic evaluation, collaboration and decision making.
We will explore best practices for crisis management in an engaging experiential
workshop.

Led by Mike Kiernan from MiddCORE
When: October 31st 4-6:15
Food will be provided

SIGN UP HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/crisis-management-with-middcore-tickets-13682411461
SPOTS ARE VERY LIMITED!
(A wait-list will be created once spots are filled)
?

Mike Kiernan has been an instructor at MiddCORE<http://middcore.middlebury.edu/>, Middlebury College's intensive experiential program in Innovation, Leadership and Design, since 2008.
He has worked with politicians, executives, physicians, educators and college and graduate students. Mike is himself a physician and professional actor
who has used insights from neuroscience and theater to develop programs for training and coaching in areas of leadership, crisis management, visual rhetoric,
collaboration and persuasive speaking.