Whether you're running a 5K or the half marathon or just want to support a fantastic cause, come support the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth this Sunday, October 26th!!

It's one of our favorite events, and you'll get to see us perform!!

You may even hear some tracks off our new album, Truth or Daire, just released yesterday!!  Here's a link to listen:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/truth-or-daire/id931640804

[http://a4.mzstatic.com/us/r30/Music1/v4/8b/0a/e4/8b0ae4fa-05b6-ab30-a976-3e7b1e138a8d/cover326x326.jpeg]<https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/truth-or-daire/id931640804>

iTunes - Music - Truth or Daire by The Dartmouth Aires
Preview songs from Truth or Daire by The Dartmouth Aires on the iTunes Store. Preview, buy, and download Truth or Daire for $9.99. Songs start at just $0.99.
Read more...<https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/truth-or-daire/id931640804>

SEE YOU ON SUNDAY!!