Google is coming to Dartmouth!

Info Session, Rockefeller Center 001
Wednesday Oct 22nd 5:30-6:30pm
Not an engineer? Want to do cool things that matter?
Perfect! Come learn about Google’s history, culture, and
the difference our new grads make in Marketing, Sales,
People Operations & more.

Personal Branding Workshop, the Hive - 4 Currier Place
Thursday Oct 23rd, 4:00-5:00pm
Need a little practice presenting yourself in a
professional situation? Want to cultivate your personal
brand? Nervous about cases and interviews? Come
learn some helpful skills and get some pro tips!

Interview/ resume workshop, Rockefeller Center 001
Thursday Oct 23rd, 7:00-8:00pm
Great, you’ve found your dream job at Google, now you
just need to apply… and get hired! Come learn how to
prepare a stellar resume and ace the interviews for
Google’s non technical roles.

Coffee Chats, Dirt Cowboy Cafe
Wednesday Oct 22nd, 9:30-11:30 am and 1:30-3:30pm
Thursday Oct 23rd, 9:30am-12:30pm
Stop by to chat with Google. Get to know us better and
help us get to know you! Appointment slots are open to
up to three students at a time! Sign up here: goo.gl/I4J4jE

Come learn about Google's
Global Business Opportunities.
No coding? No problem!

FOR ALL EVENTS
SIGN IN at goo.gl/KoOwSC (all letters, case sensitive) and bring a copy of your resume!
Dress code is casual :)

Sponsored by the den.
Contact Austin Boral '16 for more information.