Come join DMBA and Google this Thurs!

Curious about how to land an awesome opportunity at Google? Interested in our non-technical interviewing process? Come with your resume, leave with some helpful interviewing info and tips!

Thurs Oct 23rd 7- 8:00pm Rockefeller Center 001

Please RSVP using this link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1w1WNve6O8haWuUrJ_C1f9NLXu8aFqJKSsGhe09vg1A4/viewform?usp=send_form

And while you're at it, check out this article for resumé tips

My Personal Formula for a Winning Resume | Laszlo Bock | LinkedIn
Reinhold Niebuhr wrote a prayer that many of you will recognize. It goes roughly: “Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom

Best,

DMBA Exec