Get in the Homecoming spirit at the DARTMOUTH ORGANIC FARM!

Don't know what to do with the few hours between class and the bonfire festivities?
Want to fuel up for those 18 (or 118) laps around the bonfire?
Skip the library this afternoon and come out to one of our final Workday & Pizza Dinners of the fall!!

We'll start off with a bit of farm work (no experience required--we'll show you how. Wear clothes you don't mind getting dirty!) and then take a break to sit by the river and enjoy fresh, homemade pizza baked in our very own FARM PIZZA OVEN!

Rides provided from behind Robo at 4pm
Back around 6:30pm, BEFORE festivities begin--we promise.

We'll see you there.
love, your fallfarmfriends