Did you guys see Sasheer last night?  Great stuff.  Remember when she said that the secret to success is going to Improv to the People?  Oh, you missed that part?  Well she definitely said it, and she's on SNL, so....

COME TO PRACTICE!!!!!!

5:15 PM

ROBO BASEMENT

TODAY

IMPROV

NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY

In other news, WE STILL HAVE T-SHIRTS!!!!!  I know a lot of people were upset about the rules we laid out last week about not paying someone to save you a spot in line, and that deterred many people from coming who had other commitments.  So WE HAVE REVOKED THIS RULE!  That's right, by popular demand, if you choose to, you may hire someone to get to practice early to ensure that you get your T-shirt.  I sincerely hope that this resolves all of the conflicts that people had.