We only need 30 more hosts!!!!!

This is going to be such a rewarding experience for so many students (and for their respective hosts!!,) and we are in need of people to facilitate this experience (by hosting!)

It's three nights! (just like the old dimensions, BUT BETTER!)

So host host host host host host host host, PLEASE!

IvyQ Hosting Application
IvyQ is a Pan-Ivy Queer Conference that happens annually, and is hosted by a different Ivy-League Institution each year. Dartmouth College has the honor of hosting Ivy-Q this year. We are looking for hosts for your fellow Ivy League peers for three nights through November 6th-9th. Students leave by noon on November 9th.

Please Please sign-up and tell all your friends.

Feel free to contact [log in to unmask] with any questions, comments, or concerns!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXOXO
Dartmouth IvyQ Planning Committee

* IvyQ is a conference which aims to create a pan-Ivy communityof LGBTQstudents and allies equipped with the skills to examine their identities, value those of others, and understand intersectionality HOW AWESOME!