Stop by Murphy's for a Meet & Greet with a Managing Director from Nomura.  The event will be taking place at Murphy's on Thursday, October 16th  from 5-6:30PM.  Chris Baldwin, who is a Dartmouth alum, will be hosting students in a casual setting and will speak first-hand about his career in investment banking.  He will also be providing interested Dartmouth students with information on the Nomura internship programs and careers for young professionals looking to enter investment banking.  Juniors and sophomores interested in finance are strongly encouraged to attend.

Event Details:
Nomura Meet & Greet
Thursday, October 16th 5:00-6:30PM
Murphy's On The Green
11 S. Main Street

Appetizers and refreshments will be served.

More about Nomura's Investment Banking Internship Program:
Nomura seeks high impact Bachelor students to join the Firm as Winter, Spring and Summer Analysts in our Investment Banking Division. The 10 week programs are an integral component of our full time recruiting and at the end of the season we extend offers to strong performers to return to Nomura after graduation.

We aim to provide interns with the same level of exposure as a first-year Analyst, with a hands-on opportunity to work as full members of client teams on a variety of transactions.  They are expected to form effective working relationships and to demonstrate a commitment to the firm's goals and values.  During the course of the internship, Analysts benefit from working closely with a buddy and interacting regularly with a senior mentor. We also ensure extensive contact with Nomura's professionals at all levels through training, seminars and informal social functions.