WINTER IS COMING
So come to our LAST FEW FALL EVENTS:

Thursday

8-10am: THE FINAL HARVEST!!!!!!!!!
Join us in our last morning of harvesting veggies at the farm for our final weekly farm stand! No experience necessary--we'll teach you all you need to know. It's supposed to be a little rainy, so bring rain gear, water, and clothes you don't mind getting dirty!
(Rides provided from behind Robo at 8am, back in time for 10As!

12-2:30pm: FINAL WEEKLY FARM STAND @ COLLIS PATIO (LOBBY IF RAINING)
The Dartmouth Organic Farm will be selling freshly-harvested, organic produce. Come say hi to the farm club and pick up some fresh and organic veggies for dinner! This will most likely be our last stand, so come get your veggies while you can!!

Friday

4-7pmHARVEST WORKDAY & PIZZA DINNER
Join us in harvesting veggies at the farm! No experience necessary--we'll teach you all you need to know. THEN, join us at for dinner, featuring the fresh veggies picked by you and a pizza baked in our own pizza oven! This is going to be ONE OF OUR LAST PIZZA DINNERS--we can't fire up the oven when the weather gets cold!
(Rides provided from behind Robo at 4pm, back BEFORE HOMECOMING FESTIVITIES!

Sunday

11am-1pmWORKDAY
Join the farm interns for a workday at the farm! Bring water and clothes you don't mind getting dirty. No experience required--we'll teach you all you have to know!
(Rides provided from behind Robo at 11, back by 1.)

IN THE FUTURE...

Mark your calendars for these fun events we've got planned for 14F:
MOVIE SCREENING @ THE FARM
SUNDAY FARM BREAKFASTS: 10/26, 11/9
WEEKLY FRIDAY HARVEST AND PIZZA DINNERS 4-7PM

love,
your farm