Hear ye, would-be Knights of Dartmouth,

Do you enjoy fighting with swords, but lack armor for using real blades? Come to Phi Tau tonight at 8pm for a class on making LARP swords. We will be constructing basic boffer ‘swords’ in the omni-blade style for Live Action Role Playing or other recreational sword-fighting style activities. These are padded, safe alternatives to plain sticks, based on foam noodles over a PVC core. After building these swords we will also learn the basics of limb-loss sparring.

Phi Tau is the barn-shaped house with a blue door just North of Kemeny, find us in the basement. All classes are welcome, bring your friends.

Build Swords. Duel with swords. Phi Tau at 8.