Join us as we continue to celebrate Latino Heritage Month and LGBT History

Month at Dartmouth! ​

Undocuqueer: Undocumented, Queer and Latinx - We Do Not Live Single Issue-Lives
Oct 15th @ 5:30 p.m. in Fahey Ground Floor - Dinner will be provided -

As expressed by Audre Lorde, “There is no thing as a single-issue struggle because we do not live single-issue lives.” This workshop-style event seeks to increase visibility around the stories of those that are undocumented, queer and/or Latinx. We will be discussing the multiple identities and intersections of queer undocumented immigrant communities at Dartmouth. This event will be a story-based, identity discussion where we will we shed light on the significance of UndocuQueer activism and its role at the crossroads of undocumented narratives, queer life, and Latinidad.
Sponsored by Dartmouth CoFIRED and the Center for Gender and Student Engagement. ​

Dartmouth Coalition For Immigration Reform, Equality and DREAMers (CoFIRED)
Like us on Facebook to stay connected