Collis Governing Board is a student organization that both sponsors and initiates programming within the Collis Center to promote social and cultural awareness of all members of the Dartmouth Community.

We run weekly events such as Microbrew Mondays and Open Mic Nights on Wednesdays, sponsor organizations such as the Poker Society, and throw other events throughout the term like the "Party Like its 1996" Dance!

To apply, fill out our brief application here by Monday, Oct 13 at noon:
http://goo.gl/forms/uJbhzOUQK0
or pick up a paper application from the Collis Front Desk.

We have open meetings
this Wednesday from 5:30-6:30 pm in Collis 212; come join us and see what CGB is like! There will be food.