Join Amarna Undergraduate Society for our weekly Monday Night Dinner. Tonight we have Classics professor Hakan Tell (and his delightful Australian sheepdog Selma.)

WHAT: Dinner & discussion
WHERE: Amarna, 23 E. Wheelock St.
WHEN: 6:30pm
PROF: Professor Hakan Tell of the Classics Department
MENU: Lasagna Rolls, Green Beans, and a surprise dessert (we promise it'll be delicious!)
CHEF: Samantha Smith '16 and Diana Simpson '16

Got directions? Now you do. Head down Wheelock St. toward the gym, then walk past the gym and through the stoplight. Amarna will be the second house on the left after the light - it even says "Amarna" over the door!

Got curiosity? Amarna is a coed undergraduate society with open membership. Respond to this blitz to be put on our invite list or come to our always-open meetings at 9:30pm on Wednesdays!