About .406 Ventures
.406 Ventures provides capital and support for early stage technology companies. We add value far beyond capital by partnering with great teams to pursue innovative ideas in areas where we have deep experience and strong networks. We've been in your shoes. The best ideas require exceptional operational leadership and company-building expertise to succeed. We've been on the front lines of starting, growing, running and exiting highly successful companies and, for us, there is nothing more compelling than working with a motivated team out to change the world.

About Liam Donohue T'95
Monday, 4:30 pm at DEN Innovation Center
Ever since he was a kid, Liam has gravitated towards entrepreneurial settings, founding four successful businesses, including two venture capital funds. For the last 15 years, Liam has been a venture investor - starting as a Principal at Foster Management, a venture investor focused on service industry investments; then co-founding Arcadia Partners, a fund focused on technology-enabled education companies; and finally, co-founding .406 with Larry and Maria.  Over this time, Liam has invested over $75M of capital in 15 investments.While at Arcadia, Liam founded and took on CEO responsibilities for Business Intelligence Advisors ("BIA"), now a .406 portfolio company.  This is where he gained a fineappreciation for the challenges and thrills of building a fast growing start-up company. Liam has a BS in Chemistry from Georgetown University, where he was a John Carroll Scholar, and earned an MBA from Dartmouth's Tuck School of Business.

About NEA
NEA is one of the world's largest and most active venture capital firms, NEA has developed deep
domain expertise and insight into our industries of focus. We channel that knowledge into every technology and healthcare investment we make -- at any stage, in any location, around the globe.Across our portfolio, visionary entrepreneurs are at the helm of current and future industry leaders, fueling the development of technologies that will keep the U.S. at the forefront of innovation. Some of the most successful business leaders in each of these industries have joined forces with NEA as Venture Partners, bringing tremendous sector insight and deep networks.

About Peter Barris T'77 and Tony Florence D'92, T'97
Tuesday, 4:30 pm at DEN Innovation Center
Barris
 joined New Enterprise Associates (NEA) in 1992 and was named Managing General Partner in 1999. Since that time NEA's assets under management have grown from $1B to over $13B and the firm has expanded its operations to India and China. Under Peter's leadership, NEA has invested in industry-transforming technology companies like CareerBuilder, Tableau, Diapers.com, Groupon, Juniper Networks, Macromedia, Salesforce.com, TiVo, and Workday. Peter has been named several times to the Forbes Midas List of top technology investors to Crain's Chicago 50 Top Tech Stars and to Washington Tech Council's Hall of Fame. Peter has personally led investments in over two dozen technology companies that have successfully completed public offerings or mergers. He serves on the board of public company Groupon (GRPN) and is currently a director of several private companies including APX Labs, Goji Food Solutions, MediaOcean, NextNav, SnagFilms, Sprout Social, Tamr, and ZeroFox.
Florence is a General Partner and co-leads NEA's Venture Growth Equity investment practice as well as the firm's Consumer Internet effort. Tony focuses on investments in the internet and software sectors. In addition, he is actively involved in NEA's investing activities in China. Tony is a director of Care.com (NYSE: CRCM), Cvent (NYSE: CVT), Moda Operandi, Edmodo and EverFi, and is involved in a number of NEA's venture growth equity portfolio companies, including Gilt Groupe. He led the firm's investment in Quidsi (Diapers.com), which was acquired by Amazon in 2011. Prior to joining NEA, he was a Managing Director at Morgan Stanley and was Head of Technology Banking in New York, and was a member of the North American Management Committee for investment banking.  Tony spent over a decade at Morgan Stanley focused on the technology sector, and also worked with a number of NEA's companies in both IPOs and M&A transactions. Tony received an MBA and an AB in Economics from Dartmouth College.

Be sure to join us and share your entrepreneurial story on
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  LinkedIn

The Dartmouth Entrepreneurial Network (DEN) fosters and promotes entrepreneurship. The DEN includes over 50,000 people and 14 chapter cities, offering courses, workshops, speaker series, startup competitions and networking activities. Founded in 2000, the DEN is a core component the Office of Entrepreneurship & Technology Transfer at Dartmouth.

In 2014, in the heart of the Arts and Innovation District in Hanover, the DEN Innovation Center and New Venture Incubator will launch as a tangible manifestation of President Hanlon's vision for Dartmouth as a hub of entrepreneurial creativity and energy.

Office of Entrepreneurship and Technology Transfer
Dartmouth College
4 Currier Place, Suite 103 Hanover, NH 03755
den.dartmouth.edu