Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

 *Interested in finance and investing?*
 *Want to join a supportive network of Dartmouth students and Tuck Business
School students?*
 *Missed the first two Smart Woman Securities seminars?*

 Well, it's still not too late to become a SWS Associate! This is your last
chance to join in order to meet our attendance threshold.

 Our third seminar will be TOMORROW, *Wednesday October 8th* at *7 PM*
in *Carson
L01**.*

 The topic will be *FINDING AND RESEARCHING INVESTMENT IDEAS**.* You will
learn from a Tuck '15 who previously worked as an *Investment Banking
Associate at Bank of America Merrill Lynch*

   - How to think about which stocks are "good investments"?
   - How do different sectors perform?
   - Investing in large vs. small companies?
   - How to perform company analysis -- primary markets, operating
   strategy, management

 **Keep in mind that there is a required attendance threshold to be a Smart
Woman Securities Associate**