Enjoy eating free sandwiches and snacks from Panera?

Interested in discussing education reform and promoting LGBT rights with the legislators leading on these issues?

Don't want to walk up that extra flight of stairs to the College Republicans meeting?

Then join us for our weekly meeting! We'll be talking with State Senator David Pierce (D - Lebanon) and State Representative Linda Tanner (D - Georges Mills) to discuss their role as LGBT legislators, their work on education reform, and other crucial issues facing the legislature. Free Panera will be served!

WHEN: Tonight (Tuesday, September 30) at 7 PM

WHERE: Silsby 113

We look forward to seeing you there!

Dartmouth College Democrats, Dartmouth's chapter of College Democrats of America, is the premier political organization at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. With a particular focus on political activism and issue advocacy, Dartmouth College Democrats aims to get all students at Dartmouth College involved in the political process.

*Check out our Website<http://dartmouthdemocrats.weebly.com>*
*Like Dartmouth College Democrats<https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthCollegeDemocrats> on Facebook*
*Follow Dartmouth College Democrats<https://twitter.com/@dartdems> on Twitter*