Join College Democrats tonight for our weekly meeting and enjoy a free dinner from Boloco!

Tonight's meeting will include a brief presentation about NH politics and the 2014 races, then we'll break into some hands-on campus campaign strategizing, and we'll end by electing our freshman board!

WHEN: Tonight (Tuesday), 7 PM

WHERE: Silsby 113

Come join us and help elect progressive candidates in 2014-- we hope to see you there!

Dartmouth College Democrats, Dartmouth's chapter of College Democrats of America, is the premier political organization at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. With a particular focus on political activism and issue advocacy, Dartmouth College Democrats aims to get all students at Dartmouth College involved in the political process.

*Check out our Website<http://dartmouthdemocrats.weebly.com>*
*Like Dartmouth College Democrats<https://www.facebook.com/DartmouthCollegeDemocrats> on Facebook*
*Follow Dartmouth College Democrats<https://twitter.com/@dartdems> on Twitter*