??How would you like to become a member of the Dartmouth Business Journal?

DBJ is looking for:

  *   ?Writers
  *   Students with layout experience, particularly Adobe InDesign

Passionate about writing and journalism?You'd fit right in!

Have an eye for layout? ?We need people just like you!

Interested in finance, economics, government, or anything tangentially related?There's no better place for you!

Come to our first interest meeting this term on Wednesday, September 24th at 7pm in Rocky 003, and you'll be on your way to becoming a contributing writer for Dartmouth's ?premier publication on business, economics, and finance.

If you can't come to the meeting, but still want to write for us, just reply to this email and we'll keep you posted!