**THIS WEEK IN SUSTAINABILITY**
Brought to you by the Office of Sustainability and Green Groups Directorate

TUESDAYTUESDAYTUESDAY
SENIORS CAREERS OFFICE HOURS, 12-2 PM, Hornig Library
Applying for a job this term? Need an extra pair of eyes on your resume or cover letters? Come bring your resumes, your cover letters or dream job descriptions to the Hornig Library! We will help you frame your experience for the job you want and give you ideas for how to start a super cool career in a chill and comfortable setting.

GREEN GROUPS FEED, 4-5:30 PM, SLC LAWN
This is a great opportunity to meet the leaders of our Green Groups and find out which Green Group is right for you! Lots of fun people and upperclassmen as well as fresh snacks from the Dartmouth Organic Farm! We love meeting new people who are passionate about sustainability!

DARTMOUTH COUNCIL ON CLIMATE CHANGE (DC3), 6:30 pm, Haldeman 124
Interested in discussing international environmental issues? Come check out the Dartmouth Council on Climate Change and help plan some awesome events for the term!

DIVEST DARTMOUTH MEETING, 8:00pm, Robo 108
Interested in learning more about how to positively impact the investment portfolio of the College? Want to learn more about the national fossil fuel divestment movement that has taken hold in college campuses across the country? Join us for  our weekly meeting. All are welcome!

WEDNESDAYWEDNESDAYWEDNSEDAY
DARTMOUTH ANIMAL WELFARE GROUP (DAWG), 7:30 PM, Collis 218
The Dartmouth Animal Welfare Group raises awareness about issues of animal ethics on campus, increases students' interactions with animals, and supports national movements that also promote animal welfare. The group focuses on animal welfare in the food industry, product testing, and scientific testing. DAWG also works to connect students to animals through volunteer opportunities at local shelters as well as pet-sitting opportunities within the Hanover area.

THURSDAYTHURSDAYTHURSDAY
HARVEST WORK DAY, 8-10 AM, Dartmouth Organic Farm
Join our farm interns to help harvest crops at the Farm! No experience necessary and all are welcome! Rides will leave from behind Robinson Hall at 8 am and will be back to campus for 10 am classes!  Help pick the greens and vegetables that will be used at the Farm Stand in Collis.

OFFICE HOURS 12-2pm, Robo 108
Want to get involved in sustainability on campus? Have a random sustainability question? Just want to hang out and eat some yummy baked goods? Visit us for Office hours, every week on Thursdays.

FARM STAND, 12-2:30 pm, Collis Patio (or Lobby Table if it rains)
The Dartmouth Organic Farm will be selling organic produce including but not limited to kale, lettuce, tomatoes, zucchini, green beans, fresh herbs, and sunflowers! Come say hi to students involved with the farm and pick up some fresh and organic veggies for dinner!

ECOVORES DINNER, 6:30 pm, Sustainable Living Center
Ecovores first dinner will be this Thursday at 6:30 at the Sustainable Living Center! EcoVores is a group focused on preparing, sharing, and exploring sustainable food at Dartmouth and beyond. Come help us plan for the fall and enjoy the delicious bounty of fall produce. Anyone is welcome; bring a bowl, spoon, and ideas.

SATURDAYSATURDAYSATURDAY
HONEY HARVEST, 10 AM, Dartmouth Organic Farm! (rain date Sunday, Sept. 28)
Come learn how to extract honey from our very own Dartmouth hive starting with removing frames from a beehive to uncapping, spinning and filtering! Snacks and light food will be provided. Participants must find their own transportation to the farm.  Honey will be available for purchase following the harvest and participants will have the opportunity to reserve a jar (1 lb for 10$). Questions should be directed to [log in to unmask].

To sign-up please visit this link:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eYNAjctKO1ix7vMCBo4gw8HUr-4TG_PpuwDFvls9ihA/viewform?usp=send_form

SUNDAYSUNDAYSUNDAY
FARM BREAKFAST, 10-12 PM, Fahey Ground Floor
Come enjoy a farm fresh breakfast and meet Farm Club! This is a great chance to enjoy an amazing Sunday Brunch with food from the Dartmouth Organic Farm and meet others interested in sustainable agriculture or food related issues!

AS ALWAYS, IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION, CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE sustainability.dartmouth.edu AND LIKE US ON FACEBOOK AND FOLLOW US ONINSTAGRAM @SUSTAINABLEDARTMOUTH