Error during command authentication.

Sexual abuse, protests, hatred, discrimination...we've felt and seen it all in the past few years. "Where Is The Love" is an attempt to turn the page on who we were and start looking at who we could be.

Jefferson Bethke (NYT Bestseller and YouTube Sensation) will be on campus this afternoon to speak towards these topics. You don't want to miss it!

Common Ground. 12pm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkZg1ZflpJs

Counterfeit Gods || Spoken Word || Jefferson Bethke - YouTube
Signed & personalized books by Alyssa & me: http://ow.ly/xgi8U My poems on iTunes here: http://t.co/PHtz59boqf SPEAKING/SCHEDULING: I'd love to come to your ...