Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Good morning!

If you are work study eligible* and want to earn up to $11/hr tutoring under-resourced elementary schools [at Samuel Morey, Westshire, and Dothan Brook Schools] in literacy, consider working for America Reads!

Applications are due this Saturday night [11:59 PM + 1 minute] and shifts will begin Monday morning.

Please blitz me [[log in to unmask]] if you have any questions!

Have a great day!

America Reads

*America Reads is a federal initiative; as such, we can only offer positions to students whose financial aid awards indicate specifically that they are work study eligible.