Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

?Apply to be in the Inter-Community Council!

Are you interested in creating a more inclusive campus? Are you passionate about social justice? Are you frustrated by the apathy for serious issues on campus? Then apply to be a liaison on the Inter-Community Council this term! Everyone from the 15's to the 18's are welcome to apply!

Extended Deadline: THURSDAY, Sept. 25th, at NOON
What is I-CC?
Inter-Community Council or I-CC is an independent board of students who participate as liasons to different communities and networks that make up Dartmouth. I-CC works in conjunction with the Office of Pluralism and Leadership (OPAL).

What liason positions are currently available?
International, Black/African-American, Latin@, Pan Asian, Native American, LGBTQ, Multi-Faith, Greek Letter - Fraternity, Greek Letter - Sorority, Greek Letter - Coed, Unaffiliated Network, Immigrant Rights, Accessibility, Sustainability, Athletes, Gender Inclusivity, Women, Men, Staff and Faculty Engagement, Mult-Media Communications

?What does ICC do?
ICC actively strives for a reformulation of the Dartmouth "community." What  is the stereotypical Dartmouth "community" and who writes the scripts for our roles? By opening the space for diverse groups to work together, ICC crosses and intersects the layers of campus through our shared interest of vitalizing change.

Why we'd like you?
ICC is looking for people who want to represent a community on campus and are seriously committed to working tto promote inclusivity and disrupt apathy across campus. **We particularly welcome people with experience with film, multimedia, website-building, and social media.

What are ICC's goals this year?
1. Increasing the visibility of diverse and honest experiences of Dartmouth.
2. Institutionalizing a cross-cultural consciousness.
3. Substantiating channels of communication for more cooperation among Dartmouth networks.

Please let us know in your application if there are any projects you are passionate about.

How do I apply?
Applications are due on Thursday September 25th @ NOON
Please send your application to: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.