Come run with us! We leave from the front of Robo at 4:15 and will be running all varieties of distances and speeds. Whether you are training for a marathon, working up to your first 5k, or just want to explore the roads and trails around Hanover, DERT is the place for you!

We will also be having an all-team planning meeting at 8 pm today in the Collis TV room (Collis basement), all are encouraged to attend regardless of past involvement as we will be discussing racing, team gear, and social events.

Dirt?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42uphHWxmFU

DERT.