Interested in Video Editing, Web Dev, UI/UX, iOS, and more?

Want to work with talented students and staff to create meaningful change?

Apply by Mon. 9/15

to work at the

Digital Arts Leadership & Innovation Lab

[Displaying DALI Logo.png]

in the Department of Computer Science

Apply by September 15th - NOON

http://dali.dartmouth.edu/apply/

"It's motivating to have an outlet where I can apply what I'm learning in sort of a 'start-up' context."

"the best paying and most interesting job on campus."

"...we learn invaluable skills from working with highly diverse teams of designers, developers, and managers, as well as working with different types of clients."

"DALI is the best, I wish it'd started earlier in my Dartmouth career!"
[cid:c8380616-b2d9-4137-881f-ecb94cf811b4]