FRIDAY @ THE FARM
3:45-6:15pm
Whether you're an 18 or an upperclassmen who's "always been meaning to get out to the farm but haven't had the chance"--join us today for an introduction to harvesting workday! No experience necessary; we'll teach you everything you'll need to know about picking fresh veggies and organic farming. Wear clothes you don't mind getting a little dirty.
Then, at around 5:30pm, we'll stop work to fire up the farm's very own brick oven to cook homemade pizza, which we'll supplement with some of the veggies you picked yourself!
It's bound to be a delicious, super fun time.

Rides leave from behind Robo at around 3:45, back by 6:15.

T.G.I.F. (Thank God I Farm)

love,
the dartmouth organic farm