Error during command authentication.

Dartmouth's Club Boxing team is an open club that combines rigorous fitness training with instruction in boxing fundamentals.

We hold our first practice of the term next Tuesday, 9/23 at 6pm in West Gym (downstairs, next to the basketball courts).

Practices will likely be Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6 with a third still being ironed out. Blitz this account if you'd like to be on the team's list and kept up to date with the club.

Come see what we are all about - be dressed for a workout.​