[cid:e3e9377c-2166-4f81-8d4f-c0168b7875d8]

The FIRST SIX program through the Collis Center for Student Involvement collects a variety of programs and events intended to help first-year students continue to make Dartmouth their home and facilitate their ongoing transition to our community.

FIRST YEAR STUDENTS
Bookmark the FIRST SIX website<http://dartgo.org/firstsix> and monitor the calendar for a great selection of events!

Want your events on the FIRST SIX calendar?
We invite all departments, programs, centers and organizations to submit events they feel would be great for first-year students. You can submit all your events using the FIRST SIX event submission form<http://dartgo.org/firstsixsubmit>!

Questions? Email [log in to unmask]<http:[log in to unmask]> today!
Dartmouth College
Founded in 1769, Dartmouth is a member of the Ivy League and consistently ranks among the world's greatest academic institutions. Dartmouth has forged a singular identity for combining its deep commitment to outstanding undergraduate liberal arts and graduate education with distinguished research and scholarship in the Arts & Sciences and its three leading graduate schools-the Geisel School of Medicine, Thayer School of Engineering, and the Tuck School of Business.
Read more...<http:[log in to unmask]>