Error during command authentication.

Hi '18s!

The following is a link to a First Year Events Calendar put together by the Greek Life Organizations and Societies (GLOS) Office and Residential Education (ResEd).

ALL events on this calendar that take place in Greek Houses are approved by the Greek Leadership Council (GLC) meaning '18s YOU ARE INVITED AND ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND!!!

We will be updating this calendar regularly as more events get approved and as we receive dates from ResEd about events being put on in your clusters. So make sure to bookmark the page!

Check out the calendar, go to the events, have fun.
View Fall First Year Events Calendar

More information can be found here.

Any questions, comments, suggestions please feel free to email GLOS Intern: Karen Afre '12.

Greek Letter Organizations & Societies

GLOS OFFICE | DARTMOUTH COLLEGE | 603.646.2399

Collis 217 | HB 6196 |  Hanover NH | 03755