Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives - LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Like singing AND/OR pie?

Have questions about a cappella at Dartmouth?

Want to meet the diverse group of singers you saw at the showcase last Saturday?

[https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-fGRGIy8XV7c/UD8NAn1M0CI/AAAAAAAAAIM/LYYdBs35HOY/s640/Cherry+Pie.jpg]

Come chat with the Dartmouth Sing Dynasty, ask us about coed a cappella at Dartmouth, and grab some free pie!

THURSDAY, 9/18, 7:00 - 8:00 PM
in Fahey First Floor Lounge

***Drop in when you can and stay as long as you like! We'd love to see your faces!***

Can't make it that evening? Need your answers NOW?

Feel free to also BLITZ US BACK with any questions about a cappella and auditions.
We'll get back to you ASAP and may include a GIF that is appropriate to your question.

Also, watch out for more blitzes about auditions this weekend:

SATURDAY, 9/21: Girls Auditions
SUNDAY, 9/22: Boys Auditions

Hope to see you soon!

- The Sings