Enjoy eating FREE PROVISIONS?

Come see OUR FIRST YEAR SHOW on TONIGHT, at 9PM on FAHEY FIRST FLOOR

Are you interested in community group clubs? Have no idea what a series of extracurricular activity sessions is, but want to be better at auditions?

Do you recognize that this is the pattern and cadence of a typical club recruitment e-mail, but says nothing in particular?

If so, Casual Thursday can be for you! Absolutely no experiences necessary! You can still join our club even if you have not had a single experience in your life. We love raising babies.

Join us for auditions on Thursday Sept 18 at 6PM in Silsby 028.

Love,

Casual Thursday