When your jam comes on, are you like...

And you get
so into it that sometimes...

Want to join a team that loves to get down just as much as you do? Or are you looking to try something new and have a great time?

Try out for
Dartmouth Raaz!

Raaz is Dartmouth's premier South Asian fusion dance team! Our choreography includes Bollywood, Bharatanatyam, Bhangra, hip hop, modern, classical, and more. Along with performing here at Dartmouth, we also travel to colleges such as Harvard, Smith, Columbia, and others!

Anyone is welcome to audition! No previous experience necessary.
Try-outs will be held this
Sunday, September 21st at 4:30 pm 'til we're done in Sarner Underground.

"Erhmagerd, yes! How do I try out??"

1) Come show us a choreographed 30 second (maximum) piece. Show off ANY dance style to ANY music -- solo or in groups (people in groups will be considered individually). Please bring your own music or have a link ready.
2) Dance with us. We'll teach you a few of our own moves as a group and have you perform them for us.

Because you know you love to dance, and can't nobody bring you down.

See you Sunday!

<3,
Raaz