Error during command authentication.

​THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 18TH. ROCKY 001. 4:30 PM

You make Television Shows. You've always wondered how they're made: Breaking Bad, House of Cards, The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, The Late Late Show, The Colbert Report. The people that brought you these had no experience when they started. It's your turn to get started. Your turn to become legend.

You are formally invited to DARTMOUTH TELEVISION'S FIRST MEETING OF THE TERM.

Dartmouth Television is home to the most creative people on campus. Cinematographers. Comedy Writers. Actors. Producers. Screenwriters. Musicians. If you've got the will to learn, we'll get you the talent, we'll get you the money, we'll get you the people. You can make it, we'll get YOU there.

Dartmouth Television is Dartmouth's premier and only television production organization. Past productions include:

"Agape: The Denouement", which featured this sick 'freakin fight scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_23IDPob_yI&index=2&list=UUX91-c7CcwedcK2ZpYMWTbg

Agape Fight Sequence - YouTube
An awesome Hand-to-Hand Battle!

and Dartmouth Television's Flagship Television Show, "Dartmouth Tonight!", hosted by Edwin J. Félix:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isN1Re0WIuQ&list=UUX91-c7CcwedcK2ZpYMWTbg&index=6

Dartmouth Tonight - The Shutdown - YouTube
Head over to Facebook.com/DartmouthTonight for fan mail! Don't forget to like our page to get updates on new episodes!

Drop by on Thursday, 4:30 PM. ROCKY 001. Or shoot us an e-mail at [log in to unmask] to get started.