Interested in...
sustainability? food production? locally sourced veggies? permaculture? beekeeping? maple sugaring? getting outside?

Join us at this week's DARTMOUTH ORGANIC FARM events!

Thursday

8-10amINTRODUCTION TO HARVESTING
Join us in harvesting veggies at the farm for our weekly farm stand! No experience necessary--we'll teach you all you need to know.
(Rides provided from behind Robo at 8am, back in time for 10As!

12pm: FARM INFORMATIONAL LUNCH @ COLLIS 101
Come meet the members of the farm club and learn about what goes on at the Dartmouth Organic Farm! Bring your own lunch--we'll have delicious fresh veggies, harvested from the farm that morning, for you to sample. Hang out, chat, ask questions, learn about the exciting events we have planned for this term. We always welcome new members!

12-2:30pmWEEKLY FARM STAND @ COLLIS LOBBY
The Dartmouth Organic Farm will be selling freshly-harvested, organic produce. Come say hi to the farm club and pick up some fresh and organic veggies for dinner!

Friday

4-6pmHARVEST WORKDAY & PIZZA DINNER
Join us in harvesting veggies at the farm! No experience necessary--we'll teach you all you need to know. THEN, join us at 5:30pm for dinner, featuring the fresh veggies picked by you and a pizza baked in our own pizza oven!
(Rides provided from behind Robo at 8am, back in time for 10As!

IN THE FUTURE...

Mark your calendars for these fun events we've got planned for 14F:
HONEY HARVEST & TASTING
FALL FARM EVENT: 10/4
MOVIE SCREENING @ THE FARM
SUNDAY FARM BREAKFASTS: 9/28, 10/12, 10/26, 11/9
WEEKLY FARM STANDS: EVERY THURSDAY 12-2:30PM
HARVESTS AND WORKDAYS: EVERY THURSDAY 8-10AM & FRIDAY 4-6PM

love,
your farm