Are you interested in Music, News/Politics, or Sports? Want to have a show about one of them on the Dartmouth College Radio?
Come by Robo (Robinson Hall) 303 at 4pm today for our Open House to learn about how you can have your voice heard!

News or Undecided: If you can't make it but want to know more about getting on air for news/politics blitz us back at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>!
Music: If you are interested in doing a music show blitz our Programming Director [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>!
Sports: If you are interested in getting involved in sports blitz our General Manager Kathryn.J.MacNaughton.15<mailto:[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]>@dartmouth.edu<mailto:[log in to unmask]>!

Mick Zloof
Valley Voices
Dartmouth Broadcasting News
WFRD-FM / WDCR-IR