Error during command authentication.

Enjoy eating FREE PIZZA?

Like discussing politics?

Want to help elect progressive candidates in the upcoming midterm elections and advocate for the issues that matter most to you?

Then come to the first College Democrats meeting of the term!

We'll be discussing all our exciting plans for the fall, including guest speakers, candidate visits, campaign opportunities, and more!

WHEN: Tonight (Tuesday September 16) @ 7 PM

WHERE: Silsby 113 (Silsby is next to Russell Sage & attached to the Rockefeller Center)

We can't wait to see you there!!!​

Dartmouth College Democrats, Dartmouth's chapter of College Democrats of America, is the premier political organization at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. With a particular focus on political activism and issue advocacy, Dartmouth College Democrats aims to get all students at Dartmouth College involved in the political process.

*Check out our Website*
*Like Dartmouth College Democrats on Facebook*
*Follow Dartmouth College Democrats on Twitter*