HEY 18's!!!!

Want to try something new and exciting at Dartmouth?

Then come to LEDYARD COUNCIL (our weekly meeting) tonight (Monday, September 15th) at 9pm in the basement of Robo!

If you're interested in whitewater kayaking, flatwater canoeing and kayaking, or just meeting other 18's, this is the place to be!

We'll be planning this week's beginner whitewater and flatwater trips ​ and social events!

And the best part: absolutely no experience required!

We can't wait to meet you!!!!

For a little taste of what Ledyard is all about, check out some of our videos:
Annual spring break trip to North Carolina: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeRoIvyvwbY
This summer's trip to Maine: http://vimeo.com/101743853