Error during command authentication.

IvyQ is a conference which aims to create a pan-Ivy communityof LGBTQstudents and allies equipped with the skills to examine their identities, value those of others, and understand intersectionality

Dartmouth has been selected to host IvyQ this fall. The Conference will take place November 6th-9th with students arriving the evening of Thursday November 6th and departing by noon on Sunday September 9th.

We are reaching out to the Dartmouth Community for hosts. We need a lot, whether you live on-campus, off-campus, in an affinity house, or a greek house! Please sign up! If you can host please fill out the application through the link at the bottom. Like dimensions, involvement from the host is minimal unless they choose to engage more with their hostees.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gTYnH7Y9TmxM2XQ7Q6UHwnjJWSjdcVNy2fP0gbXZhL4/viewform?usp=send_form

IvyQ Hosting Application
IvyQ is a Pan-Ivy Queer Conference that happens annually, and is hosted by a different Ivy-League Institution each year. Dartmouth College has the honor of hosting Ivy-Q this year. We are looking for hosts for your fellow Ivy League peers for three nights through November 6th-9th. Students leave by noon on November 9th.

Please Please sign-up and tell all your friends.

Feel free to contact [log in to unmask] with any questions, comments, or concerns!

Happy First Week of Classes!

Dartmouth IvyQ