Error during command authentication.

Hey, you.
Yeah, you!

Do you like
dancing? Laughing? Choreographing?

Do you sometimes wish you could turn
this...

17 Struggles That Every Curvy Indian Girl Knows Too Well

Into this?

31 Unique Side Effects Of Being An Indian Girl

If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, you belong in
Dartmouth Raaz!

Raaz is Dartmouth's premier South Asian fusion dance team! Our choreography includes a wide range of dance styles, including Bollywood, Bharatanatyam, Bhangra, hip hop, modern, classical, and more. Along with performing here at Dartmouth, we also travel to other colleges, such as Harvard, Smith, Columbia, and others!

Anyone is welcome to audition! No previous experience is necessary.

Try-outs will be held this weekend. Location and time TBA.

Blitz [log in to unmask] with questions, and wait for an upcoming blitz with more info!

<3,
Raaz​