Did you play a sport in high school but don't know what to do with your raw athletic talent and competitive drive any more?

Do you have raw athleticism or competitive drive and know exactly what to do with it?

Do you have neither raw talent nor any competitive drive?

Do you breathe at least twice a day?

If you answered any of the above questions, you shouldn't have. They were rhetorical.

Come play ULTIMATE (Frisbee)​!!

We have our first practice of the year tomorrow!

MEN:

Rides for upperclassmen will leave from Dartmouth Hall at 3:15 (for both returners and new upperclassmen). Rides for 18s will leave from in front of Dartmouth Hall after convocation, at 4:50. Practice will end at 6:30. Going forward, you can count on practice being from 3-6 on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. If you're coming out, make sure to bring cleats, water, a dark shirt, and white shirt

WOMEN:

Rides for upperclasswomen will leave from Dartmouth Hall at 3:50 (for both returners and new upperclassmen). Rides for 18s will leave from in front of Dartmouth Hall after convocation, at 4:50. Practice will end at 6. Going forward, you can count on practice being from 4-6 on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. If you're coming out, make sure to bring cleats, water, a dark shirt, and white shirt

We can't wait to see you all out there!!

Deuces,

The Management