Praise God for a great first day of class, and worship with the Dartmouth Christian community!

This will really be a time for the whole body of Christ at Dartmouth to gather, and 18's: we are so excited to meet you!

This is a great opportunity to come get plugged in with all of the fellowship groups.

We will be meeting in front of the Hop, with groups starting to leave at 6:45pm.

If you are navigating on your own, Brace Commons is located in the East Wheelock cluster, which is past the Hop, across from the gym.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1450550048523093/

See you all there!

God bless,

Agape Christian Fellowship