Join the Dartmouth Investment and Philanthropy Program (DIPP) for​ the first meeting of the term.

Where: Carson L02 (Library, below Novack)
When: Thursday, September 18th
Time: 7:00 PM

The Dartmouth Investment and Philanthropy Program (DIPP) is a student organization that manages a real $420,000 diversified fund and distributes a percentage of its capital gains to campus organizations. Founded in 2007 with seed money donated by alumni, DIPP provides a platform for Dartmouth students to learn about financial markets through the analysis, valuation, and pitching of stocks for investment. DIPP maintains a focus on giving back meaningfully to the Dartmouth community by donating over $10,000 annually to student-initiated philanthropic ventures. A comprehensive list of past philanthropic distributions and general information on DIPP and the program executives can be found on our website: http://dartmouth.edu/~dipp

This fall, we are recruiting new members to help manage our portfolio.

DIPP members will:

  *   Learn financial analysis basics through DIPP’s education curriculum
  *   Gain familiarity with economic/equity news resources
  *   Provide recommendations on portfolio management
  *   Conduct various forms of equity research and valuation​
  *   Benefit from DIPP’s alumni network for career/interview insight

 DIPP alumni have gone on to pursue careers at Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Bain Capital, and other top firms.

No prior investing experience is required
​
To learn more about DIPP, the program structure and how to gain membership, please attend our meeting this Thursday at 7 PM. If you have a conflict during our meeting but would like to be added to our blitz list, please email us at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Looking forward to seeing you there!
-DIPP Investment Committee