The Dartmouth Women's Club Soccer Team will be holding tryouts Sunday-Wednesday! The dates and times are as follows:

Sunday, September 14th 4-5:15pm**
Monday, September 15th 5-7pm
Tuesday, September 16th 4-6pm
Wednesday, September 17th 4-6pm

**Tryouts will end on Sunday at 5:15 so that everyone can get back for the activities fair.

If you are interested in playing and/or learning more about the team, we'd love to see you at tryouts starting this Sunday! Unless there is a conflict, players should attend all tryout sessions. Please meet outside of Foco ('53 commons) with both sneakers and cleats. We look forward to meeting you tomorrow, but for now, feel free to follow us on instagram @dartwcs.

If you have any questions, please blitz [log in to unmask]