Why Dartmouth Chamber Orchestra?

Because

Selections from Grease!
Theme from Game of Thrones
Elgar’s “Nimrod” from Enigma Variations
Medley (feat. “Let It Go”) from of Frozen
Lewis' Concerto for Flute, Violin, and Cello

Because

Friends, Fun, Professional, Musical, Social, Student-Led

Because …

NEW YORK CITY OUTREACH TOUR this December!

Check us out at Sunday’s Activities Fair (4-6p) to sign up, and/or just reply to this Blitz.
We are an open ensemble, with auditions for soloist and section leader positions.
Rehearsals: Sundays 1pm-3pm at Hartman (in the Music Dept) beginning next week

Currently recruiting ALL orchestral instruments, including percussion. We can't wait to meet you!