Do you want to know more about Israel?

Are you interested in Israel advocacy?

Do you want a break from Foco?

Do you want to attend the first meeting of Dartmouth Students for Israel and take the first step in becoming a part of the discussion surrounding what is perhaps the most difficult issue in international affairs?

?[cid:6f10c270-5fa0-4a36-8726-000dc6783e1c]

If so, you are invited to attend DSI's first meeting on Tuesday the 16th at 6:30 in Maxwell 105.

We will have homemade food, such as pizza, and we will discuss what Israel means to us, as well as our hopes and interests for this upcoming term.

We will also hold elections to fill our board, so if you want to work with high-profile national advocacy groups, politicians, and media experts, this is your chance.

DSI is a group of pro-Israel students seeking to educate the community on Israeli issues and promote peace by combating misinformation and hate. We aim to celebrate Israeli culture, innovation, and history in a manner both fun and educational. We also work with national organisations to send Dartmouth students who are active members to national Israel-related events and even on trips to Israel. DSI is open to all students, and we invite you to participate in our meetings and events! Our goal is to educate, so don't worry if you don't have much background and are just curious!?

https://www.facebook.com/dartmouth.students.for.israel<https://www.facebook.com/dartmouth.students.for.israel/info>

Please RSVP if you plan on attending, though no one will be turned away for failure to do so. If you are interested in being on the board, please tell us- we have a place for you.

Regards,

DSI