Hey Everyone,
We are now considering applications for the Project Manager position within the Dartmouth Coalition for Global Health. The Project Manger coordinates events and larger undertakings as the group decides focused on education and advocacy. The position is a one term commitment and is only for Fall 2014.
?
Anyone is welcome to apply for the position even if you have not been involved in DCGH in the past - we are looking for anyone passionate about global health.

To apply, fill out the attached application and return it to us by Monday, September 1st at midnight.

Thanks, and feel free to blitz back with any questions!

-DCGH